- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
- Stunning structural style at Charlotte Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
17 May 2012
Some shoes were just made to be looked at, and we can't take our eyes off these ugly-beautiful flatforms, spotted over at ASOS. The brainchild of designer Louise Gray and Pollini, they're a whirlwind of influences that sit together in an oddly pleasing way.
10 April 2012
Platforms are bigger than ever in all senses of the word, and the louder and brighter you can manage, the greater the impression you'll make. Only the brave will pull on these colourful leather mix 'Latino' shoes from Topshop, but we applaud anyone who can pull
22 March 2012
If you don't plan to get into Jeffrey Campbell's footwear this summer you probably never will, so if it's the cost that is putting you off, we suggest you head over to ASOS where they're making some pretty similar shoes to what you'll see on JC's shop shelves.
21 March 2012
We have a new Jeffrey Campbell shoe crush pretty much every week at the moment and have had to place a limit on how often we can rave about JC styles, so we've been absolutely itching to bring you this one: a stunning tri-colour creation that's perfect for
30 November 2011
Sometimes, a shoe comes into being that just makes us want to bow down to its beauty, and this platform sandals from Yves Saint Laurent is certainly in that category. Everything about these shoes, from the placement of the pinpoint studs to the simple, wide
11 November 2011
This powdery shade of baby blue is a colour we're seeing on a lot more footwear at the moment, and we think it looks great on these glitter platform sandals at Dorothy Perkins. Not normally a colour we'd associate with partying, the blue actually looks stunning
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...