- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
- Stunning structural style at Charlotte Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
15 July 2011
Thick platforms have a tendency to look like the kind of footwear a stripper would purchase, so it's nice to see an example of how it can be done in a cute and classy way. I can picture Elle Woods from Legally Blonde wearing these, thanks to the girly purple
6 July 2011
We've heard a rumour that the brasher, more glitter-encrusted element of the 1970s is going to be back with a vengeance this autumn/winter, and judging by some of the styles already starting to come through, there's a lot of truth in it. Think glam rock, huge
5 July 2011
River Island continue to wow us with their approach to pretty, slightly out-there looking shoes, and as has been the case for a few seasons now, they are really majoring in statement platforms. Not everyone has the ankle strength to order a style like this in
30 June 2011
I've had a voucher to spend on Vente-Privee for a while now, but have yet to see anything I really want....until now. Suddenly there's a Steve Madden sale full of beautiful platform shoes and peep toes in a variety of colours. Too. Much. Choice. I ending up go
23 June 2011
At first glance, it's easy to dismiss these shoes as being a little too busy. Multi-coloured straps, a chunky platform and stack heel, and floral adornments make this a fairly loud shoe.But on further inspection, it's actually quite a subtle shoe. The colours
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...