- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
23 May 2011
Boat shoes may be an increasingly popular style, but it's not the most feminine of shoes to wear. Praise be for New Look then, who have taken the boat shoe applied a heel and a platform, and transformed it into a wearable look. Pair them with a pair of cropp
19 May 2011
From a distance, this heel initially looked like it was created using a marble effect. But looking a little closer and you'll see that the subtle suede upper is balanced with a grey snakeskin print.It's a basic work shoe with a twist, and there's even a little
17 May 2011
We're loving this explosion of intricately-decorated platforms and multi-coloured, multi-textured shoes here at Shoewawa just now. Are you? Looking at styles like this one from Kurt Geiger, I think you've got to admit that even if you're not quite brave enough
28 April 2011
When are a pair of nude court shoes not like every other pair of nude shoes. When they're as beautiful as these offerings from Alpha. The differences are subtle. A well cut heel here, a contrasting platform there and you've got a classic heel with a twist.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...