- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
20 April 2011
Charlotte Olympia shoes always attract attention, comments and envy, and you can be sure that these bright red sandals would garner a heady dose of all three. They have the unmistakable heavy soles of almost all the label's shoes, but have been given a pretty
19 April 2011
There's something very Betty Boop about these platform shoes from Missguided. Towering heels (5.5 inches!) with a chunky platform and a spindly heel is all charmingly cartoonish. These extreme Mary Janes come in a number of colours, but the red is the stand ou
18 April 2011
These Lott Spotty Espadrille Platforms from Topshop are like a reverse mullet - party at the front, business at the back. The spotty espadrille details are perfect for summer, paired with a cute summer dress, but the faux-wood heels add a touch of grown up glamour
1 April 2011
These lofty colour block sandals by ASOS Headline are one of the most affordable styles we've seen that nail the trend just perfectly. Made in contrasting black, blue, grey and tan, they will add substance and style to your spring/summer look.
29 March 2011
Blue is not a colour we'd normally associate with our summer wardrobes, but it's making an appearance this season with lots of strong, mid-blue tones that look great worn with the ubiquitous peaches and other neutral tones. See by Chloe are using lots of beautiful
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...