- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
20 April 2011
Green is still seen as a bit of a 'brave' colour in footwear, but it's been big on the Catwalks for spring/summer 11, from Christopher Kane and Marc Jacobs to Prada. It's fundamentally a very summery colour, and can add a really fresh and bold look to an outfit,
20 April 2011
Charlotte Olympia shoes always attract attention, comments and envy, and you can be sure that these bright red sandals would garner a heady dose of all three. They have the unmistakable heavy soles of almost all the label's shoes, but have been given a pretty
19 April 2011
There's something very Betty Boop about these platform shoes from Missguided. Towering heels (5.5 inches!) with a chunky platform and a spindly heel is all charmingly cartoonish. These extreme Mary Janes come in a number of colours, but the red is the stand ou
18 April 2011
These Lott Spotty Espadrille Platforms from Topshop are like a reverse mullet - party at the front, business at the back. The spotty espadrille details are perfect for summer, paired with a cute summer dress, but the faux-wood heels add a touch of grown up glamour
1 April 2011
These lofty colour block sandals by ASOS Headline are one of the most affordable styles we've seen that nail the trend just perfectly. Made in contrasting black, blue, grey and tan, they will add substance and style to your spring/summer look.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...