- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
- Stunning structural style at Charlotte Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
28 March 2011
Chloe Sevigny's own label Opening Ceremony always churns out excitingly different-looking shoes, and we love her substantial take on the Mary Jane. These tall, tan platforms have a strong 70s-inspired look about them and would be the perfect way to lift you and
24 March 2011
If you're a little nervous about approaching the whole block colour trend, it's worth considering the patent option. Perfect for the spring weather, these Albany Patent Platform Bow Shoes from Missguided.com packs a 5.5 inch heel with a 1.5 inch platform, and
23 March 2011
Marni have really nailed this season's love of graphical style and strong contrasts and nothing epitomises the look better than these monochrome platform sandals. We love the check against the smooth black leather, and the wide fringing at the front.
22 March 2011
The trouble with sales is how they're so often full of past-season junk that we don't really want all that much, but which we somehow get conned into buying, right? Well not this one: Dotty P have kindly put all their NEW footwear stock right into a 20% off
22 March 2011
Are you fully embracing the colour block trend as yet, or still a shrinking violet in neutral tones? Both are equally hot for summer so fair play to you if you don't fancy wearing clashing colours on your feet, but we happen to like the look and Red London are
9 March 2011
It's been an auspicious start to spring here at Shoewawa HQ, as our team has had a bit of a windfall on the footwear front. Once again, our office has turned into a temporary catwalk, with much gloating over recent acquisitions - and today's choice comes from
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...