- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
10 February 2011
It's unusual for us to feature the same designer within just two days, but we'll occasionally make an exception for shoes that are - well - truly exceptional. That's certainly the case for these amazing glitter-strapped sandals from Nicholas Kirkwood, which
9 February 2011
Well hello there, sexy summer wedges! These summer wedges from izilomas on the ASOS Marketplace (£99) manage to park cosily between seventies style and stripper chic. The heel, possibly the lovechild of a wedge and a stiletto, works well with the strappy up
1 February 2011
We thought Next had just about nailed the hippy look for the high street shopper last week with their delightful cork platforms, but we've got to say that Aldo have done an even better job here with their 'Krugh' shoe: a supremely girly and summery style that's
31 January 2011
When high street stores are using the term '70s' in their product descriptions you know there's a serious revival going on, and it's time to pull out the flares. Love it or loathe it, the 'decade fashion forgot' (yet seems to repeatedly want to remember) is
28 January 2011
[Image: GETTY] We've been watching the audience members at Haute Couture Fashion Week almost as closely as we've been watching the shows, and as ever, Alexa Chung did not let us down with her choice of outfit and accessories. She also chose to debut her brand
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...