Latest Posts in Price Watch
7 August 2009
Purple leopard print is not a concept I'd have expected to work, but having seen it, I think it's actually very now, and makes a pleasing change from the normal leopard colouring, which despite its enduring appeal, I start to find a bit much at this time of
30 October 2007
Blue is certainly making a bit of a comeback in the fashion world, after a year or two of green being in favour, and fortunately, this means you can easily find bargains that will last you longer than one season! These buckle flats ...
23 October 2007
There's nothing like a bargain to cheer you, now that the work week's just begun (sigh!); and this one is a particularly good find, as it's autumn stock at 60% off! Available in red or black leather, these boots are a great wardrobe staple. They have a manageable
17 October 2007
When it's been a few weeks since your last pay, and pockets that were jingling with spending money are now sad and empty; looking at designer shoes can be a bit like torture. Fortunately, though, you can still get a shoe fix, thanks to the supermarket-turned-high-street!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...