- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
12 August 2011
United Nude is a brand that really stands out from the rest with its ergonomic, almost architectural shoes that almost seem to defy gravity in their clever construction. I've been tempted to invest in one of their stylish designs for a while now, but have been
10 August 2011
We've always had a bit of a soft spot for Rocket Dog here at Shoewawa: they constantly seem to push the boundaries of what we've come to expect from casual footwear, and were among the first brands we knew to embrace the innovation of wedge and high heeled sports
29 July 2011
The eBay Daily and Weekly Deals section is becoming a real hotspot for great fashion deals. It's basically a place where you can buy new products from outlets and big names like Schuh and Littlewoods. Two new products are added each day, and the rest of the
26 July 2011
Tuesday's the day when we hunt down the best bargains in the entire shoe-ni-verse, so I'm pleased to share this epic 70% off sale at two of our favourite high street brands today: Bertie and Pied a Terre. Both of these labels come in at the pricier, better
26 July 2011
You can't go wrong with a bit of (faux) snakeskin right now. The look will carry right through to the autumn/winter season, and is featured in the upcoming collections of many of our favourite brands and designer - so we're not quite sure why Schuh have put this
26 July 2011
If you're a Swedish Hasbeens kinda gal (and Ms. Shoewawa certainly loves scooting around town on a hot day in hers!) then you may be interested to learn that Sarenza have put this usually rather expensive sandal brand on sale, with many popular style now available
13 July 2011
At this point of the year, a pair of comfortable everyday sandals becomes a wardrobe essential as you're most likely to be stepping out in maxi-dresses, shorts and skirts, all demanding bare legs and a glimpse of painted toe. Dune's 'Moggie' style has been on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...