- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
23 September 2011
Karen Millen have a sale on at the moment, and this of course means great prices on those desirable pieces that are just a little too high for the average high street shopper's budget. Some of the styles are transitional or appropriate for all-year-round wear,
15 September 2011
If you're looking for a designer shoe bargain for the coming months, you could do worse than check out the latest shoe sale over on Brandalley. They've currently offering designs from brands like Prada, Gucci, Jimmy Choo and Dior. If you've got £150 to spare
14 September 2011
A pair of studded pumps is one of the most effortless ways to inject a little luxe punk (or indeed fetish) into your A/W look, without resorting to more obvious stilettos. Office's pair are not an all-out copy of Louboutin's iconic studded flats, but they're
8 September 2011
Private sale site BrandAlley are having a KRUSH sale today, which means you can grab some of their classic styles for an absolute bargain. I've got my eye on their Krush Tan Lace Up Ankle Boots, above, which have been reduced from £30 to £14. You can also pi
31 August 2011
What did we tell you about jewel colours? If you need a reminder, these gem-like, peacock colours will be everywhere between now and Christmas, twinkling their way through the distant gloom. The great thing about these colours is that they are super easy to pair
30 August 2011
On our travels this long weekend, the Shoewawa team noticed that there are still some rich pickings to be had in the Kurt Geiger sale, including some of our favourite pieces from Carvela, like these show-stopping Aurora Mary Jane heels. I've known people who've
26 August 2011
Puma's streamlined running shoes are some of the best around for those of an athletic persuasion, but their sleek shaping makes them a great choice for those who like to look chic in casuals, too. You'd certainly go about your daily chores a lot quicker in a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...