- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
4 July 2011
Schuh has had one of the biggest summer sales of the season, and we've already enjoyed some great discounts from the likes of TOMS, Red or Dead and Schuh's trendy own brand label. Now, they've added many more styles to the sale, some with 40% or more off original
30 June 2011
I've had a voucher to spend on Vente-Privee for a while now, but have yet to see anything I really want....until now. Suddenly there's a Steve Madden sale full of beautiful platform shoes and peep toes in a variety of colours. Too. Much. Choice. I ending up go
29 June 2011
Groupon has treated us to another shoe-based deal this week, this time through StylistPick.com. You can read a little more about what the company does in this previous Shoewawa post.. The accessories subscription company is offering three months subscription t
28 June 2011
Looking for the sort of footwear that will leave onlookers jangling with envy? For true red-carpet worthy footwear you'll always need to part with at least three figures of your hard-earned cash, but thanks to sites like The Outnet, those figures can be mercifully
28 June 2011
If you're currently based in the UK you'll be wanting to keep clothing of any sort down to a bare minimum at the moment, and fortunately there are plenty of shoes out there that make very little contact with the skin. Sandals are more popular than ever, and a
22 June 2011
I have a pair of these Michael Kors sandals in grape: I bought them at London Fashion Weekend, and can honestly say they're one of the best things in my wardrobe. They are so comfortable and cushioned they practically bounce, and are put together so beautifully
21 June 2011
A pair of cute, pink, strappy clogs is a great asset to your wardrobe around this time of year, so I'm personally jumping for joy at all the cloggy styles I'm spotting in the sales at the moment., One of the best deals I've seen is one these 'Logan' shoes at
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...