- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
20 June 2011
Olive green is such a great colour to have in your wardrobe at the moment as it works so well with both neutrals and brights. Want to tone it down? Wear it with black, cream or similar colours. Want to embrace summer madness? Team it with an orangeade maxi skirt
20 June 2011
These rather striking Nicholas-Kirkwood style lace-up heels are actually from A|Wear, who I think have had a reasonably good stab at capturing the look. The bright coral shoes are laced at the front, with a metallic heel and feathers on the front, giving them
16 June 2011
Urban Outfitters have a rather good sale on at the moment. Which means you can pick up a pair of these Ecote Black Wedge Espadrilles, which bare some resemblance to the LK Bennett pair Kate Middleton favours, for just £20 now (reduced from £38).Other lustworthy
14 June 2011
K-Mid hasn't yet been seen scooting around another Royal engagement wearing these heels, but we're betting it's only a matter of time. These are a great bet for those who want to embrace summer but can't quite bring themselves to 'slum it' in sandals, as they're
6 June 2011
Carvela have a real knack for creating the kind of shoes that can lift an entire outfit with ease, and this 'Auto' style has been popular for a while now. Its twin buckles and neatly balanced platform/heel combo make for comfortable wearing, while the usual
26 May 2011
These 'Frenchie' heels manage to straddle the line between elegant evening wear and edgy shoe boot surprisingly well. The basic shape of the boot, with the peeptoe and cutaway side, makes them the perfect pairing for a pair of skinny jeans, while that beautiful
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...