- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
23 May 2011
M&S' revolutionary Insolia technology takes the 'ouch' out of high heels and allows you to get on with your day unimpeded by the pain associated with many similarly high styles. They're also among some of the chain's hottest designs for summer, which really is
16 May 2011
Debenhams are at it again with their sales, and this time they've offered 25% off everything across the board. Sounds at least worth a visit, doesn't it? Debenhams stocks a wide range of shoes for all occasions, from brands including Dune, Carvela and Nine West,
6 May 2011
This one's a toughie for me, as I'm on 'full on saving mode' at the moment while I cobble funds together for something dull and domestic. Yup, that means no new shoes for the foreseeable, but Sergio Rossi are one of my favourite brands and they're on sale with
21 April 2011
A Kurt Geiger sale is a happy event, as their prices are normally just that little bit beyond what we'd normally expect from the high street; a difference reflected in the quality of the shoes. So news that we'd already hit mid season was welcomed rather warmly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...