- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
5 April 2011
Office has just announced that one of its legendary sales is beginning imminently, so as you might expect, our scouts have already headed over for a bit of a rummage. A lot of styles have simply had £10 or £20 knocked off, and there are many much bigger
28 March 2011
We couldn't let one of Brandalley's shoe sales go without giving it a quick mention on here, so consider yourself informed that they have an epic designer shoe sale today with reductions of up to 70% on brands such as Miu Miu, Fendi, Jimmy Choo and D&G. We've
23 March 2011
'Adorina' was one of our favourite styles from Ted Baker's range last year, and its classic looks make it a style to endure forever. The stylish black and gold theme that runs through the shoes both inside and out makes them highly wearable, and the little chain
22 March 2011
The trouble with sales is how they're so often full of past-season junk that we don't really want all that much, but which we somehow get conned into buying, right? Well not this one: Dotty P have kindly put all their NEW footwear stock right into a 20% off
22 March 2011
Debenhams seems to have a new sale on every week at the moment, but this one's of particular interest to us, being mostly focused on footwear! There are some great brands available in store, including Faith, Nine West, Red Herring and Dune, with discounts up to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...