- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
17 March 2011
Mothers, lock up your daughters! Whistles has a mid-season sale on, and their usually wallet-wounding pieces are now merely pricey - and every bit as on trend as before. One reduction that's caught our eye in particular is a neat £100 off these gorgeous Kat
15 March 2011
Kurt Geiger's sales are great when you catch them, and they do have a sneaky habit of reducing their items ad hoc throughout the year. Luckily we spotted this style which has just had £50 shaved off its original price - a great bargain for such a versatile
14 March 2011
TK Maxx is always a good bet for finding radically cut-price footwear (well, particularly if you're a size 3) but at the moment we think you'll have a much greater chance of finding something amazing as the chain seems to have taken delivery of a truckload of
17 February 2011
Converse are a wardrobe staple for many of us, and you know you can never go wrong with a pair of fresh new hi-tops underneath your jeans. The classic trainers have a pretty long lifespan for what are essentially canvas shoes, but they do eventually need replacing
24 January 2011
The distinctive Fendi logo is one that we've been seeing on more and more stylish celebrity feet just lately, so getting our hands on a pair of the brand's stylish shoes has been something of a priority at Shoewawa HQ. There's a great reduction on this patent
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...