- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
27 July 2012
If you're a sucker for Ted Baker footwear but don't always love the prices, Brandalley is your destination for today. They've got a small but perfectly-formed handful of shoes and boots from the label's current collection, all with discounts at around 50-65%
25 July 2012
Dorothy Perkins have made some of our favourite summer shoes this year, and the trend looks sure to continue into the autumn/winter season with what we've seen so far. The styles are innovative and stylish, and many have that magic ingredient of looking a lot
25 July 2012
We've been huge fans of Kat Maconie's capsule collection for Dune, ever since its launch back in February. The designs, which have been described as 'Miami Art Deco' are among the most striking and subtly glamorous shoes available on the high street, and we've
23 July 2012
We've noticed a lot of great deals on Bertie shoes this summer, with many reductions of 50% off original price - or more. This is great news for anyone who plans to see out the hottest part of the summer in comfort and style, as these beautifully made shoes are
12 July 2012
When we visited Ugg Australia's new store in London earlier this year, we were absolutely blown away by some of the sandals. Ugg is particularly good at summer shoes, and they make some very stylish and comfortable flip-flops, clogs and mules, often with a woolly
6 July 2012
The sales have certainly hit their stride now and we're finding that those initial 30% / 40% off reductions are increasing to the likes of 60% or more, and we couldn't be more pleased. Especially when one of our favourite online destinations, Kurt Geiger, decided
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...