- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
15 June 2012
Betty Jackson Black has got to be one of our favourite long-term high street x designer relationships: the pieces always have a subtle sophistication about them, but tend to be a little pricier than what we aim at when casually browsing the high street. All that
31 May 2012
When a shop slashes its prices down by 30% or more, even the stingiest shoppers tend to sit up and take notice. So here's a juicy deal for you to take advantage of in advance of the Jubilee weekend: Dorothy Perkins have reduced all their stock by the magic 30%
9 May 2012
Our eagle-eyed sale scouts have been homing in on Dorothy Perkins this week, where all footwear is being sold with a 20% reduction in price. We can't comment on whether this move is related to the huge drop in footwear sales; an effect being attributed to the
25 April 2012
The Shoewawa crew are massive fans of the fabulous Mary Portas, and her collaboration with Clarks has wowed us since its launch last year. Recently, her spring/summer 2012 collection with the brand has brought some of our favourite styles of the season, including
2 April 2012
Hands up who's got any shoes from Kurt Geiger? Great! Now let's see a show of hands for how many of you bought those shoes full price? Not so many, I'll bet. I for one will admit to always waiting it out with KG shoes, as the prices that start of a little bit
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...