- I shopped the Kurt Geiger sale and so Read More »
- Shop The Outnet's amazing clearance shoe Read More »
- Shop 70% off at Kurt Geiger! Read More »
- Our top picks from Kurt Geiger's Mid Season Read More »
- Shoewawa shops the shoe sales so you don't Read More »
Latest Posts in Sale Watch
19 March 2012
Shoe cupboard looking a bit tired and wintry? There is a nice little deal for those furnishing their spring/summer wardrobes this week at Debenhams, where they're offering up to 30% off new season footwear from now up until the end of the week. Several brands
26 January 2012
We're horribly tempted here at Shoewawa by this nice little reduction on a pair of McQ ankle boots today, and with London Fashion Week just around the corner, can see these being just the ticket for wearing to the shows. Queuing up on the cobblestones of Somerset
12 January 2012
This one is so horribly tempting I almost wish I hadn't seen it - especially since at time of writing there are still pairs available in my size *grits teeth*. I'm desperately trying not to spend post-Christmas, but how can I possibly resist this beautiful and
9 January 2012
Here's an offer to knock you out of any new year's non-spending resolutions you may have previously concocted! The dolly glitter shoes (in either black or gold) we've loved since they first appeared at a price of £29 have now been reduced to a jaw-dropping
5 January 2012
This year's January sales truly are the New Year's gift that keeps on giving, and today's treat is from Topshop, who've astonished us by reducing the price of these stunning thigh-high boots from £76 to just £20. There are plenty of sizes still left to snap
3 January 2012
The rain is so torrential here in London today that the very thought of open-toed clogs sends shivers down the spine: there is even talk of the alleged 2012 apocalypse coming a few months early! But as any true savvy shopper knows, this is the very time to swoop,
31 December 2011
Stand by for sales, sales and more sales as the January deals kick in in earnest from tomorrow morning. Every shop will be slashing at least some of its items in price, and you'll be able to pick out pieces like these truly original-looking Bally ankle boots,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...