- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
24 June 2011
You need to catch Zara's best shoes while you can, as their high turnover rate often means that the hottest styles are short-lived. I'm betting that these elegant 'jelly' shoes with stones will not stay in store long, so I'd suggest swooping while you can if
22 June 2011
I have a pair of these Michael Kors sandals in grape: I bought them at London Fashion Weekend, and can honestly say they're one of the best things in my wardrobe. They are so comfortable and cushioned they practically bounce, and are put together so beautifully
21 June 2011
A pair of cute, pink, strappy clogs is a great asset to your wardrobe around this time of year, so I'm personally jumping for joy at all the cloggy styles I'm spotting in the sales at the moment., One of the best deals I've seen is one these 'Logan' shoes at
20 June 2011
Olive green is such a great colour to have in your wardrobe at the moment as it works so well with both neutrals and brights. Want to tone it down? Wear it with black, cream or similar colours. Want to embrace summer madness? Team it with an orangeade maxi skirt
14 June 2011
I've been eyeing up a lot of pretty sandals on the Tube this week, and while I failed to get a photo at the time, I spotted a young lady on the Victoria Line wearing these lovely sunny gold flatties that were just perfect for the sweltering, underground heat!
13 June 2011
These tall and imposing shoes from Casadei are certainly no ordinary sandals! Decorated with a chain-link stripe on the heel that's a little bit Chanel, they are super chic and would hold their own no problem as part of a dressy evening ensemble.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...