- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
13 June 2011
These tall and imposing shoes from Casadei are certainly no ordinary sandals! Decorated with a chain-link stripe on the heel that's a little bit Chanel, they are super chic and would hold their own no problem as part of a dressy evening ensemble.
2 June 2011
If you're looking for something a little different to see you through the current heatwave, these contrast textile sandals from indie label Kimchi & Blue might be up your street. They're stocked in Urban Outfitters at the moment, and are great value for a style
24 May 2011
Love 'em or hate 'em, clogs are big business this summer and you'll certainly be glad of them next time you're trying to navigate the streets in a maxi dress. Perfect for hippie-chic dressing or 70s style, they are the cool and comfy answer to sandals.
20 May 2011
The Miu Miu-inspired high street pieces are still coming thick and fast, and for the bargain-hunters among us this can only be a good thing - especially when they're made to look as beautiful as these adorable 'Cleo' platform sandals that just dropped at Schuh.
20 May 2011
We've not featured much Choo foot-candy on the site recently which is a shame, as the current collection is very much back on form for the designer. Black and gold are still a running theme this summer, and we love these 'Fire studded' suede sandals for a hot
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...