- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
2 June 2011
If you're looking for something a little different to see you through the current heatwave, these contrast textile sandals from indie label Kimchi & Blue might be up your street. They're stocked in Urban Outfitters at the moment, and are great value for a style
24 May 2011
Love 'em or hate 'em, clogs are big business this summer and you'll certainly be glad of them next time you're trying to navigate the streets in a maxi dress. Perfect for hippie-chic dressing or 70s style, they are the cool and comfy answer to sandals.
20 May 2011
The Miu Miu-inspired high street pieces are still coming thick and fast, and for the bargain-hunters among us this can only be a good thing - especially when they're made to look as beautiful as these adorable 'Cleo' platform sandals that just dropped at Schuh.
20 May 2011
We've not featured much Choo foot-candy on the site recently which is a shame, as the current collection is very much back on form for the designer. Black and gold are still a running theme this summer, and we love these 'Fire studded' suede sandals for a hot
17 May 2011
Peacocks have come up with a very pretty take on the season's clog trend, and produced it at such an amazing price we're tempted to order up a batch of them right now. The 'scalloped' style strapping is really pretty, and offsets the clonky wooden soles very
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...