- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
12 May 2011
For some reason we seem to be having a mini metallic season here at Shoewawa this week: it's not a 'traditional' summer tone for footwear, but there certainly seem to be a lot of shiny shades (particularly gold) out there at the moment and the effect when worn
10 May 2011
Just looking at these high heeled sandals from Topshop is making my feet ache. Having attempted a similar style at some point in the all-too recent past, I can personally attempt that rope is a very difficult look to pull off in footwear, especially if (as here)
4 May 2011
Ugg's outstanding summer range shines once again, with a great selection of summer-friendly sandals and shoes that hit all the right style notes for S/S 2011. These 'Lomita' sandals are particularly cool in every sense of the word with their open sides, chunky
4 May 2011
The second thing I think when I see this shoes (after their innate stylishness, that is!) is just how fabulously comfy they look. This is a real Shoewawa endorsement: any shoe that initially makes you thin 'comfort' is never going to cut the mustard on the style
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...