- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
4 May 2011
Ugg's outstanding summer range shines once again, with a great selection of summer-friendly sandals and shoes that hit all the right style notes for S/S 2011. These 'Lomita' sandals are particularly cool in every sense of the word with their open sides, chunky
4 May 2011
The second thing I think when I see this shoes (after their innate stylishness, that is!) is just how fabulously comfy they look. This is a real Shoewawa endorsement: any shoe that initially makes you thin 'comfort' is never going to cut the mustard on the style
27 April 2011
There's a juicy 10% off these stylish summer sandals from Bruno Premi over at Jules B at the moment, and it's certainly giving us cause to give them a better look. Their desert colours and subtle military-style tailoring makes them a rugged choice for summer,
26 April 2011
If you're not a Hasbeens fan, then look away now. If, however, you're the sort of person who's already bought up a shipment of the label's refreshingly affordable H&M line (or, like me, are kicking yourself about not getting in before your size sold out everywhere)
20 April 2011
Charlotte Olympia shoes always attract attention, comments and envy, and you can be sure that these bright red sandals would garner a heady dose of all three. They have the unmistakable heavy soles of almost all the label's shoes, but have been given a pretty
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...