- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
27 April 2011
There's a juicy 10% off these stylish summer sandals from Bruno Premi over at Jules B at the moment, and it's certainly giving us cause to give them a better look. Their desert colours and subtle military-style tailoring makes them a rugged choice for summer,
26 April 2011
If you're not a Hasbeens fan, then look away now. If, however, you're the sort of person who's already bought up a shipment of the label's refreshingly affordable H&M line (or, like me, are kicking yourself about not getting in before your size sold out everywhere)
20 April 2011
Charlotte Olympia shoes always attract attention, comments and envy, and you can be sure that these bright red sandals would garner a heady dose of all three. They have the unmistakable heavy soles of almost all the label's shoes, but have been given a pretty
19 April 2011
Colour blocking is a tricky trend to pull off. One too many colours and you've gone from gorgeous trendsetter to that slightly crazy old lady you see at the shops. If you're new to the trend, it's worth checking out these heels from Zara. The combination of bl
18 April 2011
I know what you're thinking. *Yawn* Another royal wedding-inspired pair of shoes, right? Wrong. These sandals are all about the colour blocking. OK, so they're kind of perfect for Will and Kate's big day, but these are a pair of heels that are wearable beyond
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...