- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
13 April 2011
There's something a little obscene about spending just over £100 on a pair of flat sandals. But I've been seduced by the addition of a bit of sparkle again. And a starfish is a bit like the butterfly of the underwater world (um, right?)In fact, these subtle l
12 April 2011
If you've found yourself panicking slightly over the sudden shift from thick-socked, 70 denier tights territory to bare legs and strappy shoes you don't yet have, fear not, for H&M have created a range of fun and entirely affordable collection of clogs that are
11 April 2011
The name "Scholl" probably conjures up images of utterly orthopaedic looking monstrosities for most of you (if not blister plasters and foot cream) but they really seem to have got their design act together with these simple 'Pediment' shoes. Taking a cue from
7 April 2011
If you're one of those people who dread the warmer season because you find sandals so dull and unflattering, you might want to take a look at some of the exciting new styles out there at the moment, many of which have taken a distinctly spangly approach to summer
7 April 2011
A pair of sparkly yet subtle, comfy heels is an absolute godsend of a style to have in your wardrobe, as it works for almost any dressed-up occasion. These edgy 'Harmony' heels from Reiss would certainly make a good investment for all these reasons and more,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...