- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
1 May 2012
Bertie's summer shoes are well worth a look if you like your sandals simple, clean and with a good chunky cork element to them - all qualities that will easily pass muster with the coming season's fashion regulations I'm happy to say. The style is as easy to
1 May 2012
Reiss, favourite haunt of Kate Middleton (at least when she's "keeping it real") is a well known source of stylish-yet-understated dresses, but don't underestimate its power in the shoes and accessories department, too! There's a lovely crop of summer pieces in
22 March 2012
Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 brand is a firm Shoewawa favourite and while we're loving the current collection (check out the gorgeous 'Millie' style here) it was great to see these beautiful pieces from the 'archive' crop up on Amazon.
13 March 2012
Stuart Weitzman's shoes are still a bit of a rarity in the UK but the styles we do have on this side of the pond are well-chosen and well worth getting excited about! Selfridges has a nice little collection in at the moment and the sun-worshippers among us are
29 February 2012
Today we're all about the shoes with true originality of design, and I think it's fair to say that these Opening Ceremony sandals don't look quite like anything we've seen elsewhere. Flying high on a crepe heel, the royal blue shoes are a peep toe hybrid with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...