- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
25 May 2012
Swedish Hasbeens are among our favourite summer footwear choices: they're so easy to wear with any outfit (I once wore my black pair for an entire summer and autumn), they still look chic and edgy, and their lightweight wooden soles mould perfectly to your feet,
1 May 2012
Bertie's summer shoes are well worth a look if you like your sandals simple, clean and with a good chunky cork element to them - all qualities that will easily pass muster with the coming season's fashion regulations I'm happy to say. The style is as easy to
1 May 2012
Reiss, favourite haunt of Kate Middleton (at least when she's "keeping it real") is a well known source of stylish-yet-understated dresses, but don't underestimate its power in the shoes and accessories department, too! There's a lovely crop of summer pieces in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...