- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
22 March 2012
Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 brand is a firm Shoewawa favourite and while we're loving the current collection (check out the gorgeous 'Millie' style here) it was great to see these beautiful pieces from the 'archive' crop up on Amazon.
13 March 2012
Stuart Weitzman's shoes are still a bit of a rarity in the UK but the styles we do have on this side of the pond are well-chosen and well worth getting excited about! Selfridges has a nice little collection in at the moment and the sun-worshippers among us are
29 February 2012
Today we're all about the shoes with true originality of design, and I think it's fair to say that these Opening Ceremony sandals don't look quite like anything we've seen elsewhere. Flying high on a crepe heel, the royal blue shoes are a peep toe hybrid with
28 February 2012
Last year we got into Clarks summer sandals in a big way, after stylish pieces like the Cheddar Gorge wedge started appearing on celebrity feet. These styles are not only comfy, as you'd expect from the brand, but they are seriously fashion-forward too, and for
28 November 2011
As a long-term fan of Stella McCartney I'm happy to see the designer return to her higher-heeled styles just as a little break from the flatties that have dominated most of her recent collections. I think that whatever Stella touches turns to gold, but it's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...