- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
2 August 2011
Without wishing to sound like anyone's mother, a pair of grey suede sandals really does come in useful for the latter part of summer, particularly when it comes complete with a nice chunky cork heel to lift you up in those ultra-long maxi dresses you insist
27 July 2011
These Chloe-style, thick strapped sandals have been around for a while now, but as the summer struggles to take flight, we're suddenly really crushing on these simple, almost childlike shoes. They complement shift dresses and other smart-casual summer gear like
26 July 2011
If you're a Swedish Hasbeens kinda gal (and Ms. Shoewawa certainly loves scooting around town on a hot day in hers!) then you may be interested to learn that Sarenza have put this usually rather expensive sandal brand on sale, with many popular style now available
18 July 2011
One thing every girl needs is a pair of killer heels that get heads turning. The kind of shoes that you put on and instantly feel 1000% more sassy in.These Chrissie Morris Stingray Platform Sandals tick both boxes, with a 5.5 inch heel and a different take
13 July 2011
At this point of the year, a pair of comfortable everyday sandals becomes a wardrobe essential as you're most likely to be stepping out in maxi-dresses, shorts and skirts, all demanding bare legs and a glimpse of painted toe. Dune's 'Moggie' style has been on
11 July 2011
Summer is still our favourite Ugg season by far, and we are pleased here at Shoewawa to see that the label is embracing its commitment to making stylish and comfy shoes for sunny days. This year's styles are if anything a little more grown up and stylish than
8 July 2011
We jump for joy here at Shoewawa when we find a style that looks as good as it feels to wear, and Clarks have done it again with their excellent 'Boutique' range, combining comfort with on-trend style.'Tribute Act' is new in the collection and we love the two-tone
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...