- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
2 September 2011
The jewel trend is coming thick and fast, with peacock-coloured gems popping up all over the high street. Miss Selfridge has now become the latest to take on the trend, and we're impressed by these jewel-embellished platform sandals that would make perfect party
9 August 2011
Colour block heels can be a really effective way to add edge to an outfit, and the look is not going anywhere in a hurry. If you'd like to experiment with this style without investing too much into it (it's not one to wear every day, after all!) then there are
2 August 2011
Without wishing to sound like anyone's mother, a pair of grey suede sandals really does come in useful for the latter part of summer, particularly when it comes complete with a nice chunky cork heel to lift you up in those ultra-long maxi dresses you insist
27 July 2011
These Chloe-style, thick strapped sandals have been around for a while now, but as the summer struggles to take flight, we're suddenly really crushing on these simple, almost childlike shoes. They complement shift dresses and other smart-casual summer gear like
26 July 2011
If you're a Swedish Hasbeens kinda gal (and Ms. Shoewawa certainly loves scooting around town on a hot day in hers!) then you may be interested to learn that Sarenza have put this usually rather expensive sandal brand on sale, with many popular style now available
18 July 2011
One thing every girl needs is a pair of killer heels that get heads turning. The kind of shoes that you put on and instantly feel 1000% more sassy in.These Chrissie Morris Stingray Platform Sandals tick both boxes, with a 5.5 inch heel and a different take
13 July 2011
At this point of the year, a pair of comfortable everyday sandals becomes a wardrobe essential as you're most likely to be stepping out in maxi-dresses, shorts and skirts, all demanding bare legs and a glimpse of painted toe. Dune's 'Moggie' style has been on
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...