- Swedish Hasbeens opens new London pop-up Read More »
- Sizzling sandals on sale: shop our top Read More »
- Elegant simplicity from Reiss Read More »
- Strappy sensation: Clarks Organza Wrap Read More »
Latest Posts in Sandals
11 July 2011
Summer is still our favourite Ugg season by far, and we are pleased here at Shoewawa to see that the label is embracing its commitment to making stylish and comfy shoes for sunny days. This year's styles are if anything a little more grown up and stylish than
8 July 2011
We jump for joy here at Shoewawa when we find a style that looks as good as it feels to wear, and Clarks have done it again with their excellent 'Boutique' range, combining comfort with on-trend style.'Tribute Act' is new in the collection and we love the two-tone
6 July 2011
Now that festival season is upon us, normal rules of style are turned on their heads and we're suddenly surrounded by some of the styles that fashion forbids. However, events on the fringes of style can often influence the mainstream, and I've noticed that one
5 July 2011
Kurt Geiger's diffusion line Miss KG is responsible for some of the sexiest shoes on the market, and like KG itself, tends to charge a little extra for their great quality and brilliant designs, Now we're into sale season however, there are some huge bargains
4 July 2011
Festival season is now in full swing, and so far we've had some jolly decent British weather for many of the events. Wireless this weekend saw thousands of revellers flock to London's Hyde Park for fun and music in the sun, and the footwear was mostly minimal
28 June 2011
If you're currently based in the UK you'll be wanting to keep clothing of any sort down to a bare minimum at the moment, and fortunately there are plenty of shoes out there that make very little contact with the skin. Sandals are more popular than ever, and a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...