- Five common footwear mistakes - and how Read More »
- Sandal sense: The Shoewawa guide to perfect Read More »
- Want to wear taller heels? Get high heel Read More »
- How to stay on your feet from now until Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe know-how
4 July 2011
Festival season is now in full swing, and so far we've had some jolly decent British weather for many of the events. Wireless this weekend saw thousands of revellers flock to London's Hyde Park for fun and music in the sun, and the footwear was mostly minimal
2 August 2010
It's happened to us all: out and about in our favourite shoes, we suddenly notice that one leg seems slightly heavier than the other, before the horrible realisation dawns that our shoe is liberally smeared with someone else's chewing gum. Yuck! And that was
9 July 2010
Slipped on anything recently? Suffered a trip or fall? Don't worry, I'm not about to try and sell you any personal injury products, but I have noticed that a lot of shoes seem to have particularly flimsy soles these days, and for some reason it's the ones that
7 June 2010
If you already follow our twitter feed, you'll no doubt be up on the state of Ms. Shoewawa's feet. Only a few weeks into proper summer, and they've already taken quite a battering, with multiple blisters from her many pairs of sandals and thongs. How people get
26 February 2010
High heels, bad weather and tight shoes can leave your feet looking less than delicious, as all that pressure can lead to calluses and dry skin. A good fopot cream will hekp you battle the dryness, and we've chosen the best creams around to boost the moisture
4 January 2010
Are you on a quest to accumulate the finest shoe collection known to humanity? If not, then frankly you're not trying hard enough. Any self-respecting shoe lover should make it their mission in life to find the perfect pair of party shoes, the most comfortable
12 November 2009
Shoes looks so much prettier when they've got a decorative fabric lining inside, don't you think? I'm sure I'm not the only one to have bought a pair based at least in part on how much I loved the bit that nobody (but me) will ever see. Or perhaps I am.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...