- Want to wear taller heels? Get high heel Read More »
- How to stay on your feet from now until Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe know-how
9 July 2010
Slipped on anything recently? Suffered a trip or fall? Don't worry, I'm not about to try and sell you any personal injury products, but I have noticed that a lot of shoes seem to have particularly flimsy soles these days, and for some reason it's the ones that
7 June 2010
If you already follow our twitter feed, you'll no doubt be up on the state of Ms. Shoewawa's feet. Only a few weeks into proper summer, and they've already taken quite a battering, with multiple blisters from her many pairs of sandals and thongs. How people get
26 February 2010
High heels, bad weather and tight shoes can leave your feet looking less than delicious, as all that pressure can lead to calluses and dry skin. A good fopot cream will hekp you battle the dryness, and we've chosen the best creams around to boost the moisture
4 January 2010
Are you on a quest to accumulate the finest shoe collection known to humanity? If not, then frankly you're not trying hard enough. Any self-respecting shoe lover should make it their mission in life to find the perfect pair of party shoes, the most comfortable
12 November 2009
Shoes looks so much prettier when they've got a decorative fabric lining inside, don't you think? I'm sure I'm not the only one to have bought a pair based at least in part on how much I loved the bit that nobody (but me) will ever see. Or perhaps I am.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...