- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
9 December 2011
There was bad news this week for employees of Barratts; the latest high street store to be hit by fierce competition and stalling sales. Shoppers, meanwhile, can treat themselves to a frugal pre-Christmas bargain, as many of its lines are now on sale by up to
21 November 2011
I guess someone had to do it: the Underground for Ashish creepers with the DIY Tip-Ex pen that lets owners daub whatever they want on the black leather were sure to be a magnet for potty-mouths, and one such naughty scribbler is Rihanna.
17 November 2011
This morning, a few lucky members of our team had the opportunity to get their mitts on the long-awaited Versace for H&M collection that launched in the UK today. We've already had a mini fashion parade in the office, and I can honestly say that the collection
15 November 2011
Tamara Mellon has become synonymous with luxury brand Jimmy Choo, but the co-founder and Creative Director has now left the firm with a view to creating her own label - possibly a lifestyle brand under her own name.
9 November 2011
The date of the long-awaited footwear collection from Cheryl Cole for Stylistpick has now been confirmed: 6th December is the date to put in your diaries if you're keen to get your feet into the first ever shoes from the star whose style is consistently coveted.The
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...