- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
- Shoe Dreams: Christian Louboutin's Cinderella Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
27 September 2011
We tend to see Christian Louboutin as a relatively new brand, but the designer has been active in the fashion world now for 20 years - a household name ever since young Christian first painted a pair of stiletto soles with red nailpolish.
21 September 2011
Are you a Nectar collecter? If so, you might want to make sure you've got your card handy (virtually or otherwise) next time you shop at Jones, Kurt Geiger, Moda in Pelle or a handful of other footwear and fashion retailers. The loyalty scheme is going all-out
16 September 2011
Earlier today we spoke to legendary footwear designer Patrick Cox about his forthcoming collaboration with Italian brand Geox. The designer tells us how he rediscovered a taste for design after taking a break from the industry, and how this new collection could
15 September 2011
She's been the subject of many a Shoewawa post as she glides around the world in her envy-inducing designer heels, but Cheryl Cole has just revealed that she's about to launch a footwear collection of her own, in conjunction with personal styling website Stylist
13 September 2011
Mary Portas' footwear collaboration with Clarks has proven so popular that a 1000-strong mailing list has had to be drawn up to cope with demand for her red and fuchsia 'La Magdalene' shoe (pictured).
13 September 2011
Westfield Stratford City opened its doors to an extremely eager public this morning (we've still got the bruises to prove it), and the Shoewawa crew dropped in on the press reception to see Mayor Boris Johnson and a team of big retail players officially open
9 September 2011
Fans of the 1980s cinema smash Back to the Future will remember the fantastically futuristic self-lacing shoes as worn by protagonist Marty McFly. We're only a few years off Marty's dim-and-distant 2015 now, and the movie's producer Rick Marshall has just
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...