- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
24 August 2011
Here at Shoewawa, we had our fingers crossed that Kate Middleton would go for Aruna Seth when choosing her bridal shoes. She went for Alexander McQueen shoes in the end, but our prayers have now been answered in a small way. A toy company has created a Princess
20 July 2011
A week ago, the shoe world was rocked by the news that workers at a factory making Converse shoes (a subsidiary of Nike) were being subjected to some quite appalling treatment, including being 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' by their superiors.Workers at
19 July 2011
This year's Latitude festival was the first in recorded history to feature full-on, biblical-standard rain. Boo hiss! But this did mean we got to snap some particularly fine wellies, and this being Latitude there was much creativity and folksy customisation
14 July 2011
Champagne flowed as some of Britain's hottest stars and fashionistas celebrated the launch of the Häagen-Dazs Boudoir in London's West End last night. The Boudoir: a non-stop, girls-night-in taking place between now and 30th July, is a little oasis of style in
12 July 2011
I don't know about you, but I love a bit of tropical iconography on my summer clothes, bags and shoes. This slightly kitsch little style manages to get all the crucial aspects of the style: the sunset pinks, the wisps of cloud and the palm trees, all on to a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...