- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
- Shoe Dreams: Christian Louboutin's Cinderella Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
17 June 2011
Jimmy Choo's shoes never really go out of style, so it makes perfect sense that the label is now launching a capsule collection that draws on its fifteen-year heritage. The shoes will be based on its most memorable styles, re-worked in some cases to bring them
7 June 2011
Here's some sad news for lovers of stylish and original British footwear: Drapers broke the news today that Georgina Goodman's eponymous label has been put into administration, after instructing restructuring firm Hilco to sell the company on. Details of why
18 May 2011
We've got some very exciting news here at Shoewawa today: our friends over at Stylist Magazine have gone totally shoe crazy, and for the next two weeks they'll be running a host of fun footwear features over at their site. But that's not all...
11 May 2011
British shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood has achieved a lot in his 30 years: a range of mind-bendingly original shoe designs, collaborations with the likes of Erdem, Peter Pilotto and Rodarte and - most importantly - a place in the heart of Sarah Jessica Parker.
29 April 2011
Kate Middleton's dress was - as predicted by so many - designed Sarah Burton of Alexander Mcqueen and her tiara is a Cartier "Halo" tiara from 1936, lent to her by the Queen. But what of the elusive shoes!? We got the briefest glimpse at them as she stepped into
28 April 2011
Kate Middleton has been receiving a steady stream of designs for bespoke, luxury footwear to wear on her big day. Just imagine it! So far we've seen submissions from the likes of Georgina Goodman, Walter Steiger and Aruna Seth, and we're sure she's got many more
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...