- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
2 July 2011
Red shoes have always had a bit of a mythical allure, and we were pleased to see Kate kicking off those neutrals for a while and stepping out in a pair of lipstick-red heels in honour of Canada day yesterday afternoon. The mid-heeled shoes were a perfect match
1 July 2011
The Duchess of Cambridge had at least one wardrobe change on the seven-hour flight from London to Ottawa, as she emerged looking fresh as a daisy in a pretty patterned dress and a brand new pair of heels by - you've guessed it - L.K Bennett.
24 June 2011
A stylish shoe really is no use if it's so uncomfortable that it spends its whole lifetime prettying up the wardrobe. That's my firm opinion as a fashion editor, and it's good to see so many brands taking note of this increasingly popular view. Suffering for
17 June 2011
The early summer sales rumble on, and we're leaving no stone unturned in our quest for bargains for all budgets. Today's little discovery could be a great choice for anyone going to a wedding and needing a new pair of shoes, or just those who like to dress smart.
17 June 2011
Jimmy Choo's shoes never really go out of style, so it makes perfect sense that the label is now launching a capsule collection that draws on its fifteen-year heritage. The shoes will be based on its most memorable styles, re-worked in some cases to bring them
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...