- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
- Shoe Dreams: Christian Louboutin's Cinderella Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
19 April 2011
Designing your own shoes is not exactly a new concept (with sites like Upper Street about), but Oliver Sweeney has put a new twist on the idea by introducing iPads in store for shoe design. The app, designed by Mobikats.com, allows customers to design their
15 April 2011
Ever considered spending £140,000 on a pair of heels? No? Don't worry, no one else has either. These The House of Borgezie shoes have been on sale for five months, but have yet to have any buyers thanks to the humoungous price tag. Made entirely of solid gold
11 April 2011
We're big fans of the Shoeperwoman blog here at Shoewawa, and regularly feature Amber's unique shoe musings on our Pick of the Shoe blogs round-up on a Friday. So we were pretty horrified to read Amber's post last week, in which she explains that her blog is
7 April 2011
Sky have answered the dreams of shoeaholics everywhere - and created a 24 hour TV channel dedicated to shoes. PaversShoes.tv will be on Sky channel 659, and will share shoes from brands like Timberland, Sketchers and Hush Puppies at any time of the day or night.
3 March 2011
Having cursed myself for failing to go and see Shoes the music and dance production during its initial run, I was delighted learn that the show had been extended until April - and even more chuffed to be given an invite from the lovely people at Irregular
1 March 2011
In an age of comfy wedges, sheepskin boots and (of course) Crocs, one might conclude that walking in heels is a dying art. But Jess Markwood, intrepid Editor of our sister site OSOYou, has proven that style is as important as ever, as she managed to keep her
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...