- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
7 June 2011
Here's some sad news for lovers of stylish and original British footwear: Drapers broke the news today that Georgina Goodman's eponymous label has been put into administration, after instructing restructuring firm Hilco to sell the company on. Details of why
18 May 2011
We've got some very exciting news here at Shoewawa today: our friends over at Stylist Magazine have gone totally shoe crazy, and for the next two weeks they'll be running a host of fun footwear features over at their site. But that's not all...
11 May 2011
British shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood has achieved a lot in his 30 years: a range of mind-bendingly original shoe designs, collaborations with the likes of Erdem, Peter Pilotto and Rodarte and - most importantly - a place in the heart of Sarah Jessica Parker.
29 April 2011
Kate Middleton's dress was - as predicted by so many - designed Sarah Burton of Alexander Mcqueen and her tiara is a Cartier "Halo" tiara from 1936, lent to her by the Queen. But what of the elusive shoes!? We got the briefest glimpse at them as she stepped into
28 April 2011
Kate Middleton has been receiving a steady stream of designs for bespoke, luxury footwear to wear on her big day. Just imagine it! So far we've seen submissions from the likes of Georgina Goodman, Walter Steiger and Aruna Seth, and we're sure she's got many more
26 April 2011
Speculation is still raging over which shoes Kate will wear as she walks down this aisle this coming Friday, but since we looked at the main contenders last week, we've discovered yet another possible wedding shoe from one of our favourite British desigers;
21 April 2011
What shoes will Kate be wearing on her big day? We're hearing strong rumours that the Royal Bride's dress will be designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen or possibly Sophie Cranston of Libélula. But frankly we're bored of all the dress talk now. What
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...