- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
27 June 2012
She's best known as the business brains behind Jimmy Choo, but Tamara Mellon has more footwear tricks up her sleeve yet. We heard whisperings back in November that the 44-year-old entrepreneur had a new venture on the cards, but now it looks like she's set to
25 June 2012
It looks like it won't just be Suri Cruise flying the flag for the under-10s high heeled shoe brigade soon: internationally acclaimed shoe designer Michael Kors has just created a line of footwear for girls as young as six which includes mid heeled court shoes
19 June 2012
It sounds like most girls' dreams come true, doesn't it? Shoe legend Jimmy Choo is clamoring to design for Kate Middleton, who has been seen in his footwear on one of the rare occasions when she didn't wear her favourite nude platform heels. Kate wore his
15 June 2012
After covering the latest news on the court case between Christian Louboutin and Zara, we have received a statement from Christian Louboutin's press office, stressing that the brand has not lost the right to the world famous red soles trademark:"We would like
22 May 2012
Keeping up with what Christian Louboutin is up to can be hard work, even for the most committed shoe-lover. But now, those with an iPhone or iTouch can stay abrest of the design genius's latest movements as a brand new Christian Louboutin app has been launched!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...