- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
2 May 2012
Love your TOMS as much as we do? Until now, the hip, ethical brand has only been available via other retailers and online, but it will be opening its first dedicated retail space tomorrow, 3rd May, in London's Seven Dials, Covent Garden. Open for two months,
17 April 2012
What could be better than a gorgeous-looking high heeled shoe? A giant shoe made from delicious sweeties of course, and that's what British confectionery company Bassetts have made to celebrate a 'bumper first quarter' for Spring/Summer 2012
16 April 2012
Ever since Fergie wore those flame Prada shoes on the red carpet last month (they were green ones for St. Patrick's Day, but we'll ignore that detail for now) we've been coveting her style. Now you can see a little more about the influences that Prada were
12 April 2012
A shoe collection that may be even larger than that of the legendary Imelda Marcos is to go on display in Northampton's newly-refurbished Museum and Art Gallery - home to the world's leading shoe heritage collection. Following major works at a total cost of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...