- GALLERY: The ten shoes men love to hate Read More »
- Kate Upton's hot new shoot for Sam Edelman Read More »
- Check out Jeffrey Campbell's Autumn / Read More »
- What not to wear at the Olympics! Are Nike Read More »
- Truth or Dare: Madonna's shoe collection Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoe News
20 January 2012
The new collection's out, the servers at H&M's website are firing on all cylinders, and users can now fill their baskets with goodies from the latest high street range from Versace. Lighter and more feminine than last season's wild colours and gold studs, the
20 January 2012
Subscription styling site Shoedazzle UK has announced that it is to cease trading as of the end of this month. The site, which is fronted by Kim Kardashian sent an email to its members this morning urging them to get on the site and start shopping, as the last
17 January 2012
If you've ever ordered from online shoe store Zappos.com, you should have had an email from the company in the last 24 hours to inform you that their website fell victim to a major cyber attack earlier this week. If not, you may want to check out the news today
13 January 2012
ALDO has been getting into designer collaborations in a big way recently, following their hugely popular Aldo x Christian Cota range of boots last year. Now, the worldwide chain has launched a bigger-scale project with a host of exciting designers, bringing
11 January 2012
London's Design Museum today announced its long list of nominations for 2012 designs of the year, and we were interested to see Brazilian footwear label Melissa had made it on to the list, for the collaboration with Italian architect and designer Gaetano Pesce.
6 January 2012
Most of the bigger fashion houses have released fragrances now, and a few of our favourite footwear labels have recently followed suit, most notably Jimmy Choo. Now it's the turn of the high street to bring out scents to wear with your shoes, and the latest to
4 January 2012
We love a bargain here at Shoewawa, but today's deal is perhaps the best we've encountered yet! Miista are selling shoes for just £1 over at their site today, and all you need do is send a tweet to bag them at this amazing price. The shoes in question are very
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...