Latest Posts in Shoes in the UK
8 December 2010
Discerning London shoe-shoppers have a real treat in store (literally) tomorrow evening, when footwear boutique Laura Jopens its doors for a decadent and glamorous soiree of shoes, drinks and nibbles, all in collaboration with fashion and style consultant The
26 May 2010
I'm a big fan of Moda in Pelle shoes, and was happy to enjoy a sneak preview of their A/W10 collection. They've made an effort to take note of catwalk trends, as there are hints to various shows in their line ups. Think studs a la Balmain, bows as loved by
23 February 2010
The BAFTA Awards saw many stars parade across the red carpet, some to make their way home clutcing trophies, and others with no more than a couple of glasses of champers to make up for their loss. Here at Shoewawa we're more interested in their footwear than
20 November 2009
Zandra Rhodes is taking her next step after her collection for M&S by launching a footwear line for Strutt Couture. The legendary British designer has unveiled a bright capsule range of slashed le and laser cut-out leather booties and heels that will launch for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Following years of speculation, designer duo Dolce and Gabbana...
- Fancy seeing Rita play dress up as her favourite pop star...
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...