Latest Posts in Shoes in the UK
7 September 2006
There's one problem with sales, and that is that you sometimes get cajoled into buying things that you wouldn't normally, just because they're cheap. Take these wedges from Oasis for example. At their full price of £55 I wouldn't look twice at them. Sure, they
6 September 2006
One thing you have to love about the "black and white days" as I like to think of them is that those oldies really knew how to dress. None of your trainers and flats for them, thank you very much, it was high heels and glamour all the way, and now
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...