Latest Posts in Shoes in the UK
15 August 2006
With one eye on the ever-approaching autumn, I've found myself increasingly attracted to more robust looking shoes that don't look like they'll fall apart when a drop of rain hits them. I think I'm ready to pack away my splindly sandals for another year.
14 August 2006
"Ms S, I crave a wellington boot that is glamorous and blends with my vintage-chic winter coat. I've searched high and low but all I find are hideous fluorescent patterned numbers or floral hell. As an extra challenge, im slightly more well endowed in the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...