Latest Posts in Shoes in the USA
16 August 2006
I had never paid much attention to Melissa's collaboration with the Campana Brothers before seeing this adorable gold flat, but now I'm looking forward to seeing more. These just look so adorable for wearing with a skirt or jeans, and since metallics have become
15 August 2006
I've been digging a lot of the asymmetrical shoes out there for fall, and these chocolate Fairy Pumps by Isabella Fiore are pretty adorable. I think the d'Orsay shaped insole gives the otherwise staid pump a flirty feel, though I'm not sold on the little orange
15 August 2006
The August Vogue listed spectators as their "Need It Now" shoe, and I couldn't agree more. Of course, this peep-toed variety from Vince Camuto is a more modest version than those seen on the runway, but I find it infinitely more wearable than the full
14 August 2006
Today, August 14, is the last day to save an extra 50% at Bloomingdale's, and this Delman Suede Flower Pump may be the perfect way to take advantage of the sale. The shoe sold out on Bluefly a few weeks ago, and is now down to $99 and going fast on Bloomingdale's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...