Latest Posts in Shoewawa chat
29 March 2012
A quick glance around the office has revealed that everyone has a bit of a footwear 'comfort zone' during the summer months. For some, it's flip-flops all the way, stepping into their Havaianas in March, only to remove them when the first frosts begin. For
7 July 2010
What started as merely a whisper has been getting louder and louder: the gladiator is dead! Long live the cuff sandal/clog/espadrille (delete as appropriate). This is no huge surprise in itself: the style has been in vogue for years, and has still managed to
20 May 2010
Somewhat unfortunately, for the editor of a shoe website, I'm not blessed with the sort of feet that can fit in most dainty shoe styles. They're too wide for many styles, spill over half the sandals I try and will never look right in D'Orsays. I remember being
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...