- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
2 August 2012
The stated intention of the Olympics is to 'inspire a generation', and we've certainly seen that inspiration filtering through to our friends in the shoe designing community this summer! Olympic rings, torches, colours and flags are appearing all over all types
11 July 2012
British DIY chains such as Homebase have had a bit of a run on a particular shade of red recently, with women apparently arriving in their droves to buy tester pots similar to Pantone-18 Chinese Red: Christian Louboutin's signature shade. The wannabe wearers of
20 June 2012
Got a smartphone? Don't want to miss any of the latest footwear news as it comes in? Our new shoewawa mobile app is here to keep you in the loop 24/7, whether you have an iPhone, Android phone, Blackberry or Windows phone.
12 June 2012
High street clothing chain Zara has won the right to sell shoes with red soles, despite a spirited challenge from Christian Louboutin, whose 'trademark' scarlet bottoms secured his fortune as a world-renowned shoe designer
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...