- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
2 August 2012
The stated intention of the Olympics is to 'inspire a generation', and we've certainly seen that inspiration filtering through to our friends in the shoe designing community this summer! Olympic rings, torches, colours and flags are appearing all over all types
11 July 2012
British DIY chains such as Homebase have had a bit of a run on a particular shade of red recently, with women apparently arriving in their droves to buy tester pots similar to Pantone-18 Chinese Red: Christian Louboutin's signature shade. The wannabe wearers of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...