- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
25 October 2006
Here's some great news for the many of you who moan to us in emails and comments that the shoes we pick aren't available in your country. Even with our new cross-Atlantic team we can't cater to everyone, so we've launched a new section to our fashion forums
13 October 2006
Still not signed up to do even more shoe soapboxing over at our Shiny Fashion Forums? Here's what you're missing out on... Your thoughts on the new Chloe shoes (left)Bertie Brogues - to buy or not to buy?Who's the...
12 October 2006
Many congrats to Sara, the first winner at Shoegaga, the fab moblog that rewards you for your great taste in footwear. She got herself a free pair of shoes from Ravel (and she picked some stunners) just for posting pictures of her gorgeous Paco Gil heels....
12 October 2006
You're shopping after work, in search of those dream party shoes, when you suddenly realise you can't remember where the gorgeous heels you saw on Shoewawa were from. What's a girl to do? Easy - subscribe to Shoewawa's new Mobizine! The mobizine will deliver t
3 October 2006
Here at The Bag Lady, we love books almost as much as we love handbags, which is why we're spending an inordinate amount of online time over at Trashionista this week. In honour of BAFAB week (that's Buy a Friend a Book in case you were wondering) Trashionista
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...