- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
20 June 2012
Got a smartphone? Don't want to miss any of the latest footwear news as it comes in? Our new shoewawa mobile app is here to keep you in the loop 24/7, whether you have an iPhone, Android phone, Blackberry or Windows phone.
12 June 2012
High street clothing chain Zara has won the right to sell shoes with red soles, despite a spirited challenge from Christian Louboutin, whose 'trademark' scarlet bottoms secured his fortune as a world-renowned shoe designer
12 October 2011
God Save My Shoes is the first documentary film to explore the intimate relationship women have with their shoes. Starring Kelly Rowland, Stacy Furgoson and Dita Von Teese, pictured above at the US premiere, it's a bit of a must-see for footwear fanatics. The
29 September 2011
Bad news for anyone who's been forgoing the gym in favour of a pair of Easytone trainers: as is so often the case in life, if something seems to good to be true it probably is - and that wisdom now extends to the claims made in Reebok's recent advertising
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...