- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
12 October 2011
God Save My Shoes is the first documentary film to explore the intimate relationship women have with their shoes. Starring Kelly Rowland, Stacy Furgoson and Dita Von Teese, pictured above at the US premiere, it's a bit of a must-see for footwear fanatics. The
29 September 2011
Bad news for anyone who's been forgoing the gym in favour of a pair of Easytone trainers: as is so often the case in life, if something seems to good to be true it probably is - and that wisdom now extends to the claims made in Reebok's recent advertising
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...