- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
16 November 2007
It's gorgeous peep toes like these that add a little bounce to my walk, and of course the comfortable platform heel that means your feet are a little more cushioned than normal helps too! I love the sleek design of
15 November 2007
Now this is a bag, and I realize this is more commonly seen on the Baglady than Shoewawa, but nonetheless I present to you this luxury suede lines lush looking SHOE BAG. See, I'm not going totally crazy. This gorgeous device can hold four pairs of shoes, but
13 November 2007
Salvatore Ferragamo's Spring/Summer Collection draw inspiration from art, cinema, fashion and luxury. The bright colours pay tribute to the '50s, and we see here the use of patent and snakeskin effect mixed with dazzling colours. On display there are patent m
12 November 2007
Now, Doc Marten's remind me more of rebellious youths than street savvy fashionistas, but even I'm impressed with how they've updated their colour palettes to fit in with the latest trends. You may recognize some of the following shoes, but I assure you some
1 November 2007
I love shoes I do, but all to often I have complaints about the ones I buy. The heel may be perfect, but I don't like the colour of the lining, or the colour is great, if only it were a slightly different style. With the Nike iD studio this is no longer an is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...