- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
13 November 2007
Salvatore Ferragamo's Spring/Summer Collection draw inspiration from art, cinema, fashion and luxury. The bright colours pay tribute to the '50s, and we see here the use of patent and snakeskin effect mixed with dazzling colours. On display there are patent m
12 November 2007
Now, Doc Marten's remind me more of rebellious youths than street savvy fashionistas, but even I'm impressed with how they've updated their colour palettes to fit in with the latest trends. You may recognize some of the following shoes, but I assure you some
1 November 2007
I love shoes I do, but all to often I have complaints about the ones I buy. The heel may be perfect, but I don't like the colour of the lining, or the colour is great, if only it were a slightly different style. With the Nike iD studio this is no longer an is
29 October 2007
We've just added a swish new way of navigating shoes that we know you're going to love. You may recognise it if you're a big online shopper, as a few of our favourite shops already use the technology behind it. We're one up on them because our search crawls
25 October 2007
Readers will know of my long love affair with the glorious shoes that are Steve Madden and be soo excited that they are heading to our shores. two lovely animal print shoes will be sold in river island come November, with the classic four inc
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...