- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
29 October 2007
We've just added a swish new way of navigating shoes that we know you're going to love. You may recognise it if you're a big online shopper, as a few of our favourite shops already use the technology behind it. We're one up on them because our search crawls
25 October 2007
Readers will know of my long love affair with the glorious shoes that are Steve Madden and be soo excited that they are heading to our shores. two lovely animal print shoes will be sold in river island come November, with the classic four inc
6 September 2007
I don't pretend to know much about football boots...but I do know these babies are a far cry from the ugly black studded numbers my brother used to wear when we were kids. Puma's v-Konstrukt II women's boot is pretty much the Manolo of the football / soccer
US readers take note! Shiny Media launch Shiny Style & Shiny Gloss just in time for New York Fashion Week!
5 September 2007
I have some great news for our American visitors. Today marks the official launch of two new blogs from Shiny US, our new US blog network. Shiny Style (fashion) and Shiny Gloss (beauty) are edited out of New York and Philadelphia with writers stationed across
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...