- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
6 September 2007
I don't pretend to know much about football boots...but I do know these babies are a far cry from the ugly black studded numbers my brother used to wear when we were kids. Puma's v-Konstrukt II women's boot is pretty much the Manolo of the football / soccer
US readers take note! Shiny Media launch Shiny Style & Shiny Gloss just in time for New York Fashion Week!
5 September 2007
I have some great news for our American visitors. Today marks the official launch of two new blogs from Shiny US, our new US blog network. Shiny Style (fashion) and Shiny Gloss (beauty) are edited out of New York and Philadelphia with writers stationed across
4 September 2007
Labour Day - The first Monday in September that marks the end of Summer in the USA and culminates in the millions-strong West Indian Carnival in Brooklyn. It's also behind one of the ultimate fashion no-no’s; No white shoes after Labour Day! Many reasons
18 August 2007
Debra Messing, one of my favorite post-Lucy redheads, snipped the ceremonial ribbon that opened the newest Saks Fifth Avenue department on the eigth floor of the building - a shoe store so ambitious that its been given its own New York zip code by the Post Of
9 August 2007
Gemma Cartwright writes... You may have noticed that Shoewawa has a new editor. As of this Monday, the fantastic Amber McNaught has taken over the day to day running of the site. But I hate to break the bad news to you all...that doesn't mean you're losing Ms
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...