- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
1 August 2007
Happy days are here, even shoe designers have a sense of humour! These truly insane High Tide Heels are the creation of Australian designer Lisa Carney. At first they made my eyes pop, but once I understood the obvious joke behind them I had to give the girl
2 July 2007
Hello shoe fiends, fans, haters, random surfers, googlers and stalkers*, Next Monday I'll be jumping on a plane and disappearing off on holiday for just over two weeks. I tell you this not because I think you care about the goings on in my life, but because it
19 June 2007
I love couture shoes just as much as ready to wear designer pieces and shoes on the high street, and Gil Carvalho has taken it to a whole new level. He's designed a new range of shoes named "Visionary" which are conceptual and are based on style over function.
15 May 2007
I know it may be hard to believe, but there are actually other things out there besides shoes that are worth looking at on the internet. When I'm not rambling about stiletto heels I contribute to some other Shiny Blogs...
4 May 2007
Over on our sister blog Catwalk Queen, resident Fashion Misfit Diane has written a great column about shoes. It's definitely worth a read if you look at all the delicious looking heels on this site but can never bring yourself to actually deal with the pain of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...