- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
4 September 2007
Labour Day - The first Monday in September that marks the end of Summer in the USA and culminates in the millions-strong West Indian Carnival in Brooklyn. It's also behind one of the ultimate fashion no-no’s; No white shoes after Labour Day! Many reasons
18 August 2007
Debra Messing, one of my favorite post-Lucy redheads, snipped the ceremonial ribbon that opened the newest Saks Fifth Avenue department on the eigth floor of the building - a shoe store so ambitious that its been given its own New York zip code by the Post Of
9 August 2007
Gemma Cartwright writes... You may have noticed that Shoewawa has a new editor. As of this Monday, the fantastic Amber McNaught has taken over the day to day running of the site. But I hate to break the bad news to you all...that doesn't mean you're losing Ms
1 August 2007
Happy days are here, even shoe designers have a sense of humour! These truly insane High Tide Heels are the creation of Australian designer Lisa Carney. At first they made my eyes pop, but once I understood the obvious joke behind them I had to give the girl
2 July 2007
Hello shoe fiends, fans, haters, random surfers, googlers and stalkers*, Next Monday I'll be jumping on a plane and disappearing off on holiday for just over two weeks. I tell you this not because I think you care about the goings on in my life, but because it
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...