- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
19 June 2007
I love couture shoes just as much as ready to wear designer pieces and shoes on the high street, and Gil Carvalho has taken it to a whole new level. He's designed a new range of shoes named "Visionary" which are conceptual and are based on style over function.
15 May 2007
I know it may be hard to believe, but there are actually other things out there besides shoes that are worth looking at on the internet. When I'm not rambling about stiletto heels I contribute to some other Shiny Blogs...
4 May 2007
Over on our sister blog Catwalk Queen, resident Fashion Misfit Diane has written a great column about shoes. It's definitely worth a read if you look at all the delicious looking heels on this site but can never bring yourself to actually deal with the pain of
13 April 2007
One of the best things about working for a blog network is having the opportunity to work with so many talented writers with such diverse interests. From gadget geeks to fashionistas, we all have something to say, so the launch of Dollymix is great news. It's
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...