- Catch the Ruby Slippers at the V&A: limited Read More »
- Shoes with a message for our Olympic stars! Read More »
- Fit for a future Queen: students' shoe Read More »
Latest Posts in Shoewawa News
13 April 2007
One of the best things about working for a blog network is having the opportunity to work with so many talented writers with such diverse interests. From gadget geeks to fashionistas, we all have something to say, so the launch of Dollymix is great news. It's
9 March 2007
Chit-chat? It should be called shoe-chat, because that's what they do over at the Shiny Fashion Forum. It's non-stop, it's great and we love it! So, what have they been discussing since we last checked in? Lets see... Black shoes- love them or hate them? Wou
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...