Tight Spot: Top tights for autumn/winter 2012
Latest Posts in Tights & Socks
20 September 2012
Have you pulled on a pair of tights this season yet? I must confess I was already working the leggings and sheer hosiery in August, and am now looking forward to another season of wearing interesting colours, patterns and shapes on my legs! The good news is t
6 January 2012
Legwear is looking to be every bit as creative and prominent in 2012 than it was in the past year, and we couldn't resist featuring these fun Twitter-themed tights we found over on Etsy; perfect for the social media girl about town. Their maker, who is based in
3 January 2012
We're not usually big on gimmicks here at Shoewawa, but when you know you can raise a smile with something as inexpensive and useful as a pair of socks, it's got to be worth a go. These Ruby Slipper Socks are only available to order from the States as far as
14 December 2011
Fairisle print has always been a winter staple, but never more so than now: we're seeing it on hats, scarves, gloves and even shoes (Irregular Choice we're looking at you!) for winter 2011/12, but by far the easiest way to wear this festive look is on your legs.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...