- Shoewawa Preview: Adidas by Stella McCartney Read More »
- Where to buy: Adidas Olympic 2012 Gamesmaker Read More »
- Touch the sky in super hi-top trainers Read More »
- Nike x Liberty: Heritage Sport Luxe for Read More »
- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainer Tuesday
31 July 2012
Hi-top trainers have been big business for a long time, but now we're starting to see a trend for super-high top trainers that reach further up the leg, adding height to the shoe. Nike have done it with their Sky Hi Dunk (£85 at Schuh). This built-up look is
17 July 2012
We're still very much in the year of the trainer, and there's nothing quite like a sporty shoe with a bit of flair to make a bold and statement when you're casually dressed. I spotted a young lady in a pair of these Ted Baker 'Raesa' trainers (£75 at ASOS) on
10 July 2012
You've seen the shoes with the giant polka-dots and the flatform variety with the Mexican stripe sole: now here's something else from the House of Holland x Superga collaboration that has grabbed our attention. It's a hi-top trainer with an eye-catching crochet
26 June 2012
Ever since Isabel Marant created the ultimate must-have wedge trainer, other designers have been having fun with the look. Jeffrey Campbell is one such name that has been getting in on the action, and we love his Portici wedge: a really eye-catching take on the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...