- Shoewawa Preview: Adidas by Stella McCartney Read More »
- Where to buy: Adidas Olympic 2012 Gamesmaker Read More »
- Touch the sky in super hi-top trainers Read More »
- Nike x Liberty: Heritage Sport Luxe for Read More »
- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainer Tuesday
12 June 2012
With the weather steadfastly refusing to play ball here in Blighty this summer, trainers are becoming our go-to shoes for those casual days when we'd normally be wearing sandals or flip-flops, so unless you're wildly optimistic about an improved outlook from
15 May 2012
There are a lot of pumped-up, very strongly coloured trainers around at the moment that can look a bit garish if over-done. An alternative is on offer thanks to Nike's current sportswear range, where you'll find more pared-down, retro-inspired pieces like this
24 April 2012
Trainers are still huge fashion items this season, and the louder and more elaborate the design, the higher you'll score. If neons and other bright colours aren't your thing, however, you can still play the game as there are some amazing monochrome patterns to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...