- Shoewawa Preview: Adidas by Stella McCartney Read More »
- Where to buy: Adidas Olympic 2012 Gamesmaker Read More »
- Touch the sky in super hi-top trainers Read More »
- Nike x Liberty: Heritage Sport Luxe for Read More »
- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainer Tuesday
24 January 2012
We predicted at the end of last year that 2012 would be the year of trainers, and so far that hunch seems to be coming true! There are more exciting styles hitting us every week, and it's hard to pick just one for Trainer Tuesday. Today though, we've settled on
17 January 2012
It's tempting to feature Ash every other week on Trainer Tuesday, but being all about variety, we mostly resist the urge. This week, however, how could we not share the love for these super chic grey suede trainer wedges, currently £139 at ASOS.
10 January 2012
Social Media is a huge part of our lives, and we all have our favourite hangouts: all of the Shoewawa team are self-confessed Twitter addicts, and if you're not already reading our tweets you really ought to get on board here to make sure you're in the loop on
3 January 2012
Today's trainer du jour is a little different from what you might be used to pulling on before a session at the gym, but rather than go with the obvious New Year's resolution-related fitness shoe angle, we've decided to stick to our love of innovative style.
29 November 2011
We couldn't find any trainers we'd actually want to wear this week (aside from those we saw at press previews, which are amazing and won't be hitting the shops till next spring). So in place of a trainer you can go and buy now, we present one that you could go
22 November 2011
We're all a little over the FULL ON multi-colour and fluoro styles as brought to us by the years 1980 to 1989, but that isn't to say we're not still a little partial to subtle flashes of neon in our shoes, and they look ultra-chic when contrasted on grey. These
15 November 2011
Everything is covered in glitter and sequins this season, and that includes the trainers! Converse have embraced the gaudy 70s vibe with open arms, and have created this multi-sequin basketball shoe that's recently been snapped up by Net-a-Porter. The shoe is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...