- Shoewawa Preview: Adidas by Stella McCartney Read More »
- Where to buy: Adidas Olympic 2012 Gamesmaker Read More »
- Touch the sky in super hi-top trainers Read More »
- Nike x Liberty: Heritage Sport Luxe for Read More »
- Social Media sneakers: which trainer tribe Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainer Tuesday
10 April 2012
The Olsen twins are not a style duo we particularly associated with trainers and other casual shoes, particularly given their tendency to wear their own ultra high-end label The Row. but even the most sophisticated dressers need to dress down from time to time,
3 April 2012
So many of our readers were inspired by the last batch of Liberty Print Nike trainers that we wanted to feature the newest editions that have burst on to the scene for spring. Featuring gorgeous shades of primrose, bluebell and red, they are both sporty and
13 March 2012
We're crazy about TOMS shoes at any time of year but it's in the spring and summer that they really come into their own: pull them on (no need for socks!) whenever you need to head out somewhere quickly and you're ready to go - whether you're wearing jeans, a
6 March 2012
Not so long ago, wedge trainers were a footwear rarity, but now we're all wearing them - or wanting them. This style is a great bet if you want the twin attributes of height and comfort, as well as to get one of the key looks for spring/summer 2012 with the
28 February 2012
A few years ago it would have been shock all round to suggest that people might wear trainers at fashion week, but we saw plenty of them in London last week, and the sneaker love is getting bigger, brighter and bolder wherever we look. With the season's sport
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...