- Custom Converse: great ways to pimp your Read More »
- Take flight in Adidas x Jeremy Scott winged Read More »
- Kate at the Paralympics: Trainers for a Read More »
Latest Posts in Trainers
8 October 2008
I've never been one to fall for sneakers before, especially since I bought my first pair in over 5 years when I thought I'd take up boxercise (exercising is another nonexistent thing for me as well). The pair of sneakers that I were purchase
24 September 2008
With their simple and iconic designs, Veja fairtrade sneakers are proving to be a hit the world over, and an ethically-focused rival to estabished names like Onituska Tiger. And now, Veja is now branching out of its native France with a new store to open tomorrow
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...